Pokémon Box: Ruby & Sapphire User Reviews
- Stores 25 boxes chock full of Pokémon. (1500 total, I think.)
- Comes with a MC59 and GCN-GBA cable (both of which will be needed).
- Free EGG just for turning it on.
- You'll need 100 OWNED (R/S/Fr/Lg) plus Link Level 2 at the Net Center (Fr/Lg) to use the BOX functions on Pokémon that aren't your own, or that you didn't deposit.
- List is lame!
- Collections can only be used on GCN Pokémon.
- May take a while to arrive by mail.
As Pokémaniacs know, Pokémon Stadium 1 and 2 (N64) had both the battle functions we're used to from Colosseum (not the Story Mode), but they also had a place to store Pokémon and Items. While PC provided the battle functions (and then some), it was notably missing the storage functions. Pokémon BOX: Ruby and Sapphire was released to add those functions. And, if you catch more Pokémon than you have Box space, it works well. But there are many glaring omissions.
First, a look back to Stadium's List function: It allowed you to Give Items, teach Moves, Use Items... the list goes on and on. ...
- jirachi 2
- What is this game like? 1
- Pokemon Box....how can I find one? 2
- Whats the Point? 5
- Pokemon Box is it worth it? 14
- mirage island 1
- Everyone who is complaining Pokemon Box is a ripoff read this! 3
- how do i get deoxy or jirachi 5
- deoxes 0
- Introduce yourselves 30
- General Discussion Thread! Pokemon Box! 0
- Forum Rules 0