Plants vs. Zombies 2 is a Strategy / RTS game on iPhone, developed by PopCap Games and released on Aug 1, 2013.
Meta Reviews / Previews
|Meta Reviews||Score||Publish Date|
|EuroGamer (iPhone)||8/10||Aug 16, 2013|
|Destructoid (iPhone)||9/10||Aug 15, 2013|
|Destructoid (iPhone)||9/10 Sup||Aug 15, 2013|
|IGN Wireless (iPhone)||8.7/10||Jul 17, 2013|
|gamrReview (iPhone)||8.0/10||Mar 24, 2012|
|EuroGamer (iPhone)||Jul 15, 2013|
- Aug 19, 13 6:07amReplayability (Hard Mode)?
- Aug 15, 13 11:30amPlants vs. Zombies 2 now available on iOS, free-to-play sequel released with little fanfare
- Jul 19, 13 12:28amAddictive as ever
- Jul 09, 13 2:43pmPlants vs. Zombies 2 launches July 18 as a free-to-play iOS exclusive, trailer implies time travel
- Jun 26, 13 12:32pmPlants vs. Zombies 2 delayed, now to be released later this summer on iOS devices
- Jun 02, 13 7:25amEA teases possible Plants vs. Zombies crossovers 'Grass Effect,' 'Dead Face,' and 'Petal of Honor'
And that's only for starters
Rumor has it that it's as good as the first
Pushed further into the shadow of Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
E3 It's not what you'd expect from Plants vs. Zombies, but it's something
Talk about the biggest pre-E3 heartbreak ever
E3 Actual crossovers or just some pre-E3 shenanigans?