Planescape: Torment review
Buy this game now!
Planescape: Torment is based on AD&D Planescape multiverse. Built with the same engine as the classic Baldur's Gate but with a story much more compelling, this game will suck hours and hours of your time, and will have you hooked to your computer trying to - not to save the world from destruction - but to find the peace of mind and body of the main character, an immortal that goes by the name of 'Nameless One'. With excellent graphics and sounds, and with its do-what-you-like style of play, this is definitely one of the best CRPGs out there.
- Are you a RP-er? 0
- Planescape:Torment (french) 0
- Torment: Tides of Numenera kickstarter goes live 0
- Spiritual successor to Planescape: Torment confirmed by Brian Fargo 3
- WHY DO I KEEP CHECKING THIS SITE??? 6
- Bug/Glitch - Area Transitions in Baator - Help 1
- After Planescape: Torment... 3
- PST Blog 0
- Can you temporary raise your Intelligence? 1
- Help with giving items to NPCs 2
- what the best weapon proficiency? 1
- Characters seem to be to weak.. what am I doing wrong? 0