Phantom Brave review
Not as good as Disgaea, but still awesome.
THE MUSIC, the graphics, Laharl, Etna, Flonne, Mid-Boss, and prinnies as cameos, you can use almost anything as a weapon.The bad:
Difficult at some parts, the storyline and characters aren't nearly as spectacular as Disgaea.Summary:
Since the story is on the game info page, I'll get right to the point.
Phantom Brave by Nippon Ichi is a very good strategy RPG that allows you to move in a circular style instead of being restricted to tiles. You can also equip almost anything as a weapon. From a generic sword to a tree to a record player. Of course, each weapon has it's own special abilities. The graphics are beautiful. The music is entertaining and sets the mood, especially at boss fights.
As for the characters.......
They're pretty much just there.
About the author
- Secret Skills 19
- Fusing level question 0
- Strongest weapons? 14
- Dark points 19
- Phantom Brave Portable (PSP) 0
- Phantoms Not Bringing Items Home After Confining. :( 1
- LEGEND title 0
- exp 1
- General Disscussion Version 1: Phantom gone Brave 6
- You know you've played too much Phantom Brave when... 20
- Did anyone else find out about this glitch? *spoilers* 3
- How do you beat the boss for Island of Evil? 5