Sequel to the smash-hit Persona 4: Arena, Ultra Suplex Hold takes place immediately after the events in Persona 4: Arena. A new tournament, the P-1 Climax has appeared on Mayonaka TV, once again attracting the attention of the best fighters from Persona 3 and 4. However, since its appearance, Yasoinaba is once again shrouded in a mysterious fog, now red, and depictions of a crucifixion that are being broadcasted on late-night television are haunting the small town.
 Game Play
Players take control of their favorite characters from Personas 3 and 4 and duke it out in classic, aggressive fashion. This flat-side view fighting game combines typical hand-to-hand combat with a plethora of supernatural abilities and skills. Perform manual and automatic combos, summon your persona, or sacrifice your SP for dark powers. No matter how you fight, it's sure to be an interesting battle!
- Continuation:' Pick up where P4: Arenas plot left you hanging.
- P-1 Climax: An all-new tourney with even more insanity!
- Re-vamped battle mechanics: New abilities and skills for each character including auto-combos and the new S Hold system.
- New Shadow Type: Offers additional gameplay capabilities by exchanging SP for dark skills.
- New Characters: Persona 3's Yukari Takeba and Junpei Lori, and the mysterious, all-new Sho Minazuki.
 Hardware Info
P4 Suplex Hold is to be released in Japanese arcades this winter.
This game is also known as Persona 4 The Ultimax: Ultra Suplex Hold in Japan.