The game is the second episode in the Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness. The story is picking where the first episode left off: Gabe and Tycho are rying to clean their lives up after the last events and still trying to fight off the nefarious Fruit-****ers. As in the first game, you begins the game by creating your avatar. If you already have one from Episode 1, il will be detected and carried over in the game.
In Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness! players can jump right in with a fresh character and new customization options or carry over your look and stats from Episode One. Plus, there are more puzzles, areas to explore, levels to gain, and new difficulty settings to make the journey more insane than ever before. Rejoin Gabe and Tycho to go crazy with a whole new episode, moving ever closer to solve the mystery in the heart of New Arcadia.
- The madcap Penny Arcade experience continues: Meet all-new characters and see newly revealed strip favorites from Mike Krahulik, while reading laugh-out-loud dialogue from Jerry Holkins.
- Get value for your gaming dollar: Play the entire episode in 6-10 hours for 1200 Microsoft Points, getting tremendous value that fits into your busy schedule.
- Save what matters most: Carry over your character's stats and look from prior episodes.
- Go crazy with a whole new level of customization: Check out even more options for you to design and develop your own character, seeing it come to life in 3-D and in the comic-style 2-D cutscenes.
- Play it safe or go insane!: New difficulty settings put you in charge of the action.
- Experience a deeper RPG-adventure: Get into the game with more puzzles, areas to explore, and levels to gain.
- Pick up and play from any episode: Enjoy each self-contained story without having to play previous installments.