Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Cheats
Rogueport: 18 Pieces
1. In town square on right hand side behind some crates
2. Enter the town square alley and go into the house next to the inn from
3. On the roof of Zess T.'s house.
4. Right in front of the gallows in the town square. (Need Super Boots)
5. Under ground behind Zess T.'s house in alley. (Need Super Boots)
6. Behind Prof. Frankly's house on top of some crates.
7. Right in front of Prof. Frankly's house. (Need Super Boots)
8. On top of building in East Rogueport with lock on door. (Need Yoshi and
9. Behind chimney on Bobbery's house in East Rogueport.
10. Behind barrel next to Ishnail's house.
11. Underground in front of the Pianta Parlor. (Need Super Boots)
12. On the west side look behind the short wall surrounding the garden right
as you enter.
13. Behind Warp pipe in garden on west side.
14. Behind trashcan on west side of town next to the item shop.
15. In front of stairs in harbor. (Need Super Boots)
16. Use boat panel in harbor to reach hidden area on the left side of
harbor. (Need Paper Boat)
17. On the left side of the train platform. (Need Super Boots)
18. Behind pipe to blimp.
- super luigi books really 9
- After You Beat The Game... 7
- Paper Mario Troubles! HELP! 11
- What Did You Name Your Yoshi? 296
- Vivian a BOY?! 32
- Moments that stick out to you 3
- Partner Tier List (Open to Discussion) 21
- Easter Eggs & Cameos 70
- Ghost in the Champs room? 2
- I wanna go back to the moon! 16
- whats the best way to beat bowser after grodus 7
- Are Luigi's Stories True? 7
- Paper Mario2001
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- TTYD Walkthrough
|Old Letter||Fire Pop|
|Electro Pop||Shroom Steak|
|Healthy Salad||Spite Pouch|
|Mr. Softener||Puni Orb|
|Jelly Shroom||Super Boots|
|Star Piece||Mailbox SP|
|Contact Lens||Gold Ring|
|Golden Leaf||Omelette Meal|
|Magical Map||Mushroom Crepe|
|Stone Keys||Mini Mr. Mini|
|Shroom Roast||Spicy Pasta|
|Mega Mario||Mystic Egg|
|The Letter "p"||Veil|
|Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Walkthrough|