Pandora's Tower User Reviews
Multiple attack choice.
Not every puzzle is obvious enough to solve. This is frustrating given that you need to do perfect runs for the best affection route.
Not having full control of the camera hurts it a bit on the Water tower.
Among the multiple RPG's I have played all of them are quite... minimalistic in one aspect - interaction, you only move the character and push some buttons which does not give the feeling of true control. Pandora's Tower avoids this concept quite well with interactive stages and elemental based puzzles, the main example is on the chain you wield it allows you to interact with the stage, to a degree and with the monsters too.
For the monsters you can bind, pull and throw most monsters, meaning you can use this to quickly dispatch rooms filled with enemies by mixing it with your other weapon,...
- XSEED's Ken Berry Comments on how Pandora's Tower Has Performed and the Future for XSEED 1
- What's this about? 1
- Interview with Director Toru Haga Discusses Characters, Weapons, and More 0
- Who is Eagerly Anticipating This Game and Why? 0
- One last JRPG for the Wii, c'est la vie, Pandora's Tower dated for April 16 3
- Another great Wii RPG being localized for North America, XSEED bringing us Pandora's Tower in spring 8