Serve up a Killer Miller ace on the wildest courts around in Outlaw Tennis! Hit the clay, grass or snow courts with Summer and the gang while beating the living snot out of one another with fists and racquets. Then take your game online and give your friends a mouthful of green felt. Outlaw Tennis is a top quality tennis sim combined with the outrageous characters, play modes and humor of the Outlaw series of games.
- 16 playable characters -15 regular characters, 1 surprise character
- Customizable outfits per character (Mix and match tops, bottoms, shoes)
- Customizable Accessories
- 6 improvable attributes: Power, Endurance, Control, Serve, Accuracy, Speed
- 12 courts - 10 regular unlockable courts, 1 drill court, 1 surprise court
- Dynamic Weather- patterns include sunshine, rain (thunder & lightning), snow and fog.
- Multiple Surface Types – Including Concrete, Black Top, Hard Polished Wood, Indoor Carpet Marble, Clay, Dirt, Natural Grass and Snow.
- 6 Game Modes: Exhibition, Tour (50 Tour Matches – Singles, Doubles & Canadian Doubles mixed), Random Play, Drills, Network Play, Tutorials
- 3 Match Types: Singles Match, Doubles Match, Canadian Tennis (doubles vs. single player)
- 7 Match Modes including: Classic Tennis, Hot Potato, Casino, Baseball, Football Rules, Cash Zones, and Ping-Pong.
- Multiple Shot and Serve Types:
- Momentum- The amount of momentum you have in the game determines how quickly a players Turbo Meter regenerates. Turbo Power allows players to use their Turbo Run, Turbo Serves, Turbo Shots and Signature Shots. Each player has a momentum meter that is prominently displayed in the top corners of the screen. Momentum decreases with every volley that is lost and increases with every volley won. It also regenerates over time so that players that are losing badly still have a chance of staying in the game.
- Sound Tracks- Outlaw Tennis comes with an existing catalog of songs and allows for custom soundtracks
- Online Play: Play online with up to 4 friends and play in tournaments with Xbox live.