Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams User Reviews
- Long and good replay value (2 disks!!)
- Improved graphics
- All new 2 player co-op mode
- 5 new characters to play with
- Amazing controls and combat skills
- And much more!
- Sometimes the camera could get annoying
- No Samonsuke!
So do we begin the game by finding all the inhabitants of Nobunaga taking a shower, and realizing that it was all just a dream? Did it just "dawn" on them that it was all just a "dream?" No. That would be mental. This story is all new and features all new characters. It takes place 15 years after the fall of Nobunaga. Since the story begins anew, you don't have to have any prior knowledge of the series. For true believers, it's time once again to take up arms and enjoy one of the best Onimusha games ever.
In the beginning we see a peaceful Japan enjoying its prosperity when a strange planet...