Oni is part third person action a la Tombraider, part japanime cult film (think Akira). Choose from different characters, each with a different fighting technique, and square off against others using your bare fists and high powered munitions.
- 3rd-person action-fighting game set in the year 2032.
- Blend of action thrillers, like La Femme Nikita, and classic anime, like Ghost in the Shell.
- Story of Konoko, an agent on a quest to infiltrate and destroy a crime syndicate.
- Konoko is proficient in both hand-to-hand combat and shooting.
- Weapons include: Autopistol, Mercury Bow, Vandergraph Pistol, and Screaming Cannon.
 Hardware Requirements
Windows 98, 2000, or Me.
266 MHz Pentium III processor.
64 MB RAM.
800 MB hard disc space.
Hardware accelerated 3-D graphics card (OpenGL compatible).
Recommended cards: TNT2 Ultra, Rage 128.
Supported cards: Voodoo 2, TNT2, Rage Pro, and Intel i890.
Cards not supported: Voodoo 1, Rage 2c, Power VR, and Number Nine SR9 Pro.