A Japanese fan favorite now coming to our shores! The sexy sister duo Aya and Saki use their swords and their hotness to defend their city against a legion of killer zombies. The prequel to Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers, Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad features Aya, a descendent of the family known as IMICHI, meaning blood that goes out of control, reconciling with her sister, Saki, and living together in peace.
Unfortunately for the sisters, the peace is short lived as players take on the role of either character to embark on dangerous adventures across a vast, zombie-infected city complete with cinematic storytelling, a distinctive combat system, unique character moves and killer boss battles, not to mention a killer co-op mode!
- Killer Combat System – Combat enemies in the air, on the ground, at a distance, when surrounded or even to evade attacks. Switch between one katana for precision work, or use two katanas to take out large crowds of enemies.
* Adrenaline Filled Rage Mode – Unleash the hidden power inside of Aya and Saki, as players go into rage mode when covered in too much blood to gain more power and more agility to destroy enemies faster. Soaked in blood for too long, the added adrenaline will deplete the player’s health.
* Co-op Play – Invite a friend to join in the fight with Co-Op mode to rid the city of zombie infestation.
* Multiple Gameplay Modes – Zombie slayers will experience the main storyline through multiple stages with danger lurking around every corner in Story mode; replay favorite levels in Free Play mode; kill as many zombies as possible before their health runs out in Survival mode, embark on more than 40 harrowing quests in Quest mode and more!
* Dress-Up Mode – Unlock and acquire a variety of items to use in Dress-up mode to style out the sisters with sexy clothing, flashy accessories, hot hairstyles and more. After selecting an outfit combination, players can name the combinations, save them, then use the outfits in-game.
* Drive-and-Slash – Play as Aya and with the wind in your hair, dismember zombies at slow or full-speed while riding a tricked-out motorcycle in select levels.
This game is also known as Onechanbara: vorteX in Japan.