The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time review
BEST FREAKEN N64 GAME EVA!!!
Pretty much stuff I won't mention in BAD.The bad:
They should make the bosses harder (especially the last boss).Summary:
So we'll do the Ratings.
2-4: No good.
9-10: I'D WANT THAT GAME FOR THAT REASON!!!
Well, for a N64 game, but for the GC, it'd be lower. But it's N64! Get over it.
Good! Just plain good. But they can make it cooler.
Same old sounds over and over again. But who cares about that crap?
Like in the bad section, they should make them harder.
Pretty boring, since killing the same thing gets boring and no one cares about that.
Suitable for n00bs to violence. Their heads don't roll off, they just disappear.
Sorry, but you'd need to erase the game after finishing so it gets more annoying and B-O-R-I-N-G!
Buy it. NEVER RENT!!! OR YOU WILL SUFFER A SLOWLY PAINFULL DEATH!!!
About the author
- Opinion: Favorite dungeon(s)? 3
- I slept for 7 years?! 6
- What do you think is the hardest "level"? 4
- OoT Version Differences! What version do you have? 4
- Why is Navi Pointing to a Spot above the Treasure Box in Forest Temple 1
- Zelda OOT online server! 7
- Strange problem with fishing 0
- Create your own Temple/Dungeon 22
- if hyrule was on earth.......where would it be? 19
- song of time did not save 0
- absolutely stuck in the water temple 40
- Time Paradoxes in LoZ:OoT 16