The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Easter eggs
All throughout Hyrule, you will see large, weird stones with a carving of an eye on them. These stones offer a variety of interesting effects.
Whack them with your sword, and they'll tell you the time. Use the "check" command and it will say, " This statue's one-eyed gaze pierces into your mind..." Talk to it with the mask of truth on, and it will tell you some gossip. It's usually not helpful, but occasionally it tells you a hint about the game. Play Zelda's Lullaby to summon a fairy from them. If you bomb the stone, it will begin flashing, then blast off like a rocket. If you strike it while it is blue then you will stop the blast off and cause it to remain blue. Strike it with the Megaton Hammer to flatten it, although it will bounce back into shape in a few moments. Hit it with fire (either Din's Fire or a Fire Arrow). It will start to spin rapidly, stretch and then bounce back into shape.
- Opinion: Favorite dungeon(s)? 3
- I slept for 7 years?! 6
- What do you think is the hardest "level"? 4
- OoT Version Differences! What version do you have? 4
- Why is Navi Pointing to a Spot above the Treasure Box in Forest Temple 1
- Zelda OOT online server! 7
- Strange problem with fishing 0
- Create your own Temple/Dungeon 22
- if hyrule was on earth.......where would it be? 19
- song of time did not save 0
- absolutely stuck in the water temple 40
- Time Paradoxes in LoZ:OoT 16