Nosferatu crosses the creepy atmosphere of the successful survival horror genre, with "traditional" first person shooter action. Nosferatu, the game, is shocking fear, violent action and entertaining FPS gameplay. The player is challenged to free his family and friends from captivity in a vampire count's castle. Violence is the only way to save yourself, your family and mankind... Your family members are barricaded at different places in a large castle and fall prey to violent vampires.
- Highly intense first-person survival horror.
- Enemies appearing shock style from everywhere.
- A massive gothic castle with hundreds of rooms awaits your arrival.
- Random architecture generator changes the layout of the castle and location of the characters every time you play.
- Non-linear style gameplay, where different parts of the castle can be explored in whatever order you want.
- Pick up and bring your foes down with classic vampire slayers like holy water, crucifixes, and wooden stakes or old-fashioned firearms like flintlock guns and muskets.
 Hardware Requirements
Pentium III 733 MHz
128 MB RAM
16 MB DirectX-compatible 3D accelerator
Direct3D-compatible sound card
4x CD-ROM drive