In Nintendogs, you can raise up to three adorable puppies and play with them to your heart's content. You can also teach your pups new tricks! Just speak into the built-in microphone and they'll respond to the voice commands you've taught them. Not only that, but you can even play Nintendo over the DS's wireless connection!
Three virtual pets, which the player names, raises, and trains. They will respond to voice input through the DS microphone (with which you can assign them their own names), and go about their doggish business around the clock while the DS is in sleep mode. If two sets of Nintendogs are in close proximity, furthermore, they will passively communicate through the handheld's wireless hardware unbeknownst to either owner.
- Pick from more than 15 of the most popular dog breeds, including Labradors, Chihuahuas, beagles and more, then care for and train the puppy using the touch screen and microphone.
- Pet the pup, acquire and play with more than 100 items like tennis balls, flying discs and even clothing accessories. Teach your dog to do tricks by creating your own personalized voice commands.
- Train your pups well and compete in obedience and agility trials. Win these competitions to earn cash, which you can use to buy supplies and even more dogs to keep your first puppy company.
- Walk puppies around the town to meet neighborhood dogs or interact wirelessly with friends' Nintendogs using the innovative Bark Mode.
- Players care for and train their puppy by petting it, walking it and buying it supplies to play with. As a puppy competes in obedience and agility trials, owners can win money to purchase other puppy breeds.
This game is also known as:
- Nintendogs: Shiba and Friends in Japan
- Nintendogs Labrador Retriever & Friends in Europe