In Puppy Times, you can raise up to three adorable puppies and play with them to your heart's content.
You can also teach your pups new tricks! Just speak into the built-in microphone and they'll respond to the voice commands youve taught them. Not only that, but you can even play Puppy Times over the DS's wireless connection!
Three virtual pets, which the player names, raises, and trains the three realtime 3D pooches. They'll respond to voice input through the DS microphone (with which you can assign them their own names), and go about their doggish business around the clock while the DS is in its sleep mode. If two sets of Nintendogs are in close proximity, furthermore, they'll passively communicate through the handheld's wireless hardware unbeknownst to either owner.
- Good dog! Pick from multiple breeds, ranging from Labradors to Chihuahuas, then care for and train the puppy using the touch screen and mic.
- Pet the pup, acquire and play with more than 100 items like flying discs and outfits, or teach the dog to do tricks by creating voice commands.
- If you train your pup well enough, you can compete in dog shows and agility contests – win to unlock other items and puppy breeds to keep yours company.
- Play nice! Walk your puppies around the neighborhood or interact wirelessly with your friends' Nintendogs.
- Chihuahua & Friends: Chihuahua, German shepherd, boxer, cavalier King Charles spaniel, Yorkshire terrier and Shetland sheepdog.