Ninja Gaiden review
Freakin Nice Shit !!!!!
+ Looks like a ninja, acts like a ninja
+ Surprising gameplay depth
+ Good level design
+ Nice, pretty graphics
- Mean, ugly camera could be confusing at times
- Lack of save points can be frustrating
- Extremely hard
Ninjas used to be hardcore. They were the top criminals of ancient Japan, expertly trained killers who studied a dangerous, mysterious art. They were feared by lord and samurai alike, acrobatic assassins with little regard for honor or fair play. They'd run around on rooftops under the cover of darkness, often carrying all kinds of nasty poisons and flash bombs in their pockets.
For me one of tecmos GREATEST creations ever other den dead or alive whole series . This game has the whole ninja attitude and it rocks.From the shurikens ,swords , wall climbing ,rooftop running,the intensity,the characters . All in one single game !!!
Very addictive could kept u going for months .
I completed the game 3 times on every diffficulty mode but be warned hard mode is a pain in the ass though .
No Regrets !!!
About the author
- Total User Reviews: 1
- how many chapters are there in the hole game 2
- infinite health 5
- Is there an easier way killing Skeleton ZOMBIES!? 18
- Since when do ninja use Katana? 146
- Reasons why Ninja Gaiden Black sucks 51
- easy to upgrade the wooden sword: possible spoilers included 22
- Ninja Gaiden vs Devil May Cry 8
- VERY HARD MODE 11
- Dark Dragon blades true location 22
- Kasumi and Ryu in Ninja Gaiden 2??? NoWAy!!!! 8
- conflct:vietnam and ninja gaiden 0
- Hardest Game Ever? 15