Ninja Gaiden review
Why aren't you playing it NOW?!?
This is the best action game ever created!The bad:
If you're not looking for a slight challenge and you like easy games, dont bother.Summary:
This is the best Xbox game ever. Period! Halo is great but its single player mode doesn't compare in my opinion.
It is not an easy game, but it is not a hard game. At least on normal setting. What it is time-consuming and addictive. You can lose three hours going back into a room that respawns just to retry a custom combo you fell on, or to revel in the mastery of the Izuna Drop (which you must use as often as you can).
I can't wait for the sequel. I hope that it will be out in the next 2 or 3 years. With a team dedicated to this solely (Team Ninja...although they create the DOA series as well), I am hoping that it doesn't take Tecmo another 12 or 13 years to make another sequel.
About the author
- Total User Reviews: 1
- how many chapters are there in the hole game 2
- infinite health 5
- Is there an easier way killing Skeleton ZOMBIES!? 18
- Since when do ninja use Katana? 146
- Reasons why Ninja Gaiden Black sucks 51
- easy to upgrade the wooden sword: possible spoilers included 22
- Ninja Gaiden vs Devil May Cry 8
- VERY HARD MODE 11
- Dark Dragon blades true location 22
- Kasumi and Ryu in Ninja Gaiden 2??? NoWAy!!!! 8
- conflct:vietnam and ninja gaiden 0
- Hardest Game Ever? 15