Discover the huge world of Nihilumbra and join Born on his adventure to find himself whilst trying to escape from his inevitable curse.
Born was created from the absolute nothingness. When he abandones the void and appears in the world, he begins a long odyssey where he will learn how to use the colors around, that will grant him powerful habilities; though he will have to pay a high price.
The void must be one. It reclaims him and will never stop chasing him, destroying everything on its way. To keep being alive, Born will have to condemn the earth he walks, vanishing it forever.
- More than 10 hours of gameplay.
- Old school Playability inspired on classic games and totally redesigned for tactile devices.
- Change ground physics using five different colors.
- Use five worlds as your canvas and transform them at you will.
- Two different control schemes. Classic buttons or tilting sensor.
- Original soundtrack composed by Álvaro Lafuente. Earphones recommended.
- Unlock a great surprise by completing the game. Replayability assured.
 PC Hardware Info
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: 1.6 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
This game is also known as Nihilumbra: Seimei to Shikisai no Tabiji in Japan.