Put yourself right onto the football field with the next installment of the NFL franchise from Sega, with ESPN NFL Football. Play as any player on any team thanks to the official license by the NFL. Every football stadium fully detailed and modelled after the real thing. Full online support so you can clash with anyone in the world. All new players make their first appearance from the draft.
- ESPN presentation: Nothing compares to a stellar ESPN broadcast, complete with a new level of integration of scores, highlights, stats, and overlays that further blur the line between a Sunday Night Football telecast and the game.
- Untouchable gameplay: Responsive controls give you command over every aspect of the game, including the ability to tap into the power of your player with "The Charge"—a new way to boost your performance.
- Groundbreaking animations: Unbelievable gang tackles, dazzling sideline grabs, and double-team blocks heighten the action, while smooth post-play animations accurately capture the exciting player celebrations and on-field disappointments that follow.
New play-calling system: No matter your experience, the all-new interface (complete with updated NFL team playbooks) will quicken your decisions on the field.
- Stunning visuals: New close-ups of all of the action, including crowd scenes, cheerleaders, and sideline players that bring more emotion to the game. Amazing player models, new fields, and sidelines bring it even closer to reality!
- Advanced online play: Take your game online via Xbox Live with fast head-to-head play, downloadable rosters, chat, USB keyboard support, and more.
- Challenge system: Flags can go either way, but in a tough game, you want every advantage. Don't like the call? No problem. Throw the red flag, and get a second opinion.
- Multiplayer franchise: Why play franchise mode alone? Now you and all of your buddies can get together and pit your team management skills against each other for ultimate bragging rights.