What do you even need treasure for, Toad? You're a mushroom
The game doesn't even matter. How awesome is the title Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker? How awesome is the idea of a Toad character finally getting their game and it's all about exploration, advent...
Respawn entertainment released a whole host of information at E3 last week about the next patch set to hit Titanfall this month. The update follows on from a previous patch in May, and currently h...
Return to Albion, at a time when Heroes were plentiful
How does something so adorable exist in this world?
Something to expect from Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Not the same Smash experience, but still interesting in its own right
Super Smash Bros. 3DS is sitting idly in the shadow of Super Smash Bros. Wii U both in terms of marketing and hype in the gaming community. For every dozen Wii U screenshots released, one is relea...
When you die, you become part of the cloud... of death
Grasshopper Manufacture releases the reveal trailer for Let It Die, its first PlayStation 4 title, after premiereing at Sony's E3 media briefing earlier this week. As you'll see, Let It Die is a f...
I didn't accomplish anything and that makes all the difference
In many ways I believe a majority of games for the Nintendo 3DS are designed to be too simple, built for an audience on the go or with little patience. Generally, this makes demoing them in place...
- Valve's Steam Link device streams Steam content from PCs and Steam Machines via home network 
- David Gaider leaves Dragon Age to work on new BioWare project 
- Microsoft drops list of over 40 ID@Xbox games coming to Xbox One, many previously unconfirmed 
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Day 1 and Collector's Editions revealed for September 
- March's PlayStation Plus titles arrive a bit late, adds four titles playable on PlayStation 4 
- Upgraded Project Morpheus, PlayStation's VR headset, debuts at GDC 2015 with 2016 launch plans 
- Leaked Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain announcement video confirms September 1 launch 
- HTC unveils Vive VR headset, made in partnership with Valve for release late 2015