"Evil Islands," a game for the PC, combines the best of the role-playing and strategy genres, and features a non-linear plot with over 80 quests within a mysterious and hostile fantasy universe. The game is Fishtank Interactive's debut title in North America.
"We are very excited about the release of 'Evil Islands,'" said Jerry Wolosenko, head of North American Publishing for Fishtank Interactive. "This role-playing strategy game serves as an example of the high-quality experience and ingenuity gamers can expect from us in the future. Gamers will enjoy how 'Evil Islands' enhances the traditional 3D role-playing strategy game with surprising new options."
"Evil Islands," from Nival, developers of "Rage of Mages," challenges players to rely on their own strength and intuition to solve the puzzles of three mysterious islands. The story begins with the main character, Zak, who awakens and is unaware of who or where he is. He must rely on wit and courage to combat dangerous enemies and complete quests on each island to discover his true identity.
"Evil Islands" features include:
* Over 20 game locations on three mammoth islands - Gipat, Ingos and Suslanger - each with unique inhabitants, traditions, climate and monsters.
* 80 missions totaling 100 hours of gameplay.
* 3D engine with real-time weather and day/night changes.
* Internet and LAN multiplayer support.
* Over 300 different wild animals and monsters to encounter.
* A true 3D high-end technology engine featuring free camera, a level of detail up to 30,000 polygons per frame and an easily customizable 3D interface.
* Dazzling special effects, including: real-time weather and day/night change, wind direction and velocity, waves, smoke and fire.
* Unique morphing technology visually shows changes in character and creature appearance during game play.
* Stunning realism includes detailed visualization of weapons, armor, wounds sustained in the course of battle, even bloodstains and footprints on the ground.
- The Pokémon Company "will make games for the NX," potentially drops hint about system's nature 
- Pokémon GO has received 72 complaints with the Federal Trade Commission since its release 
- Rumor: Destiny 2 brings the MMO to PC, but say goodbye to your Destiny characters 
- No Man's Sky is under investigation by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority 
- 3DS Pokémon gamers have a second chance at Darkrai, get it before October 31 
- Wasteland 3 revealed with multiplayer, crowdfunding begins October 5 
- Jack Tretton: Vita is a "great machine," but ultimately came "too late" 
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 beta dates announced, prepare to dodge in October 
- Sony nukes PS4 mod support for Fallout 4, Skyrim Special Edition 
- Michael Pachter calls PC gamers "arrogant twits," says they're "like racists" 
- Pokémon Moon to be set twelve hours ahead of current 3DS time 
- Digital Homicide sues over 100 Steam users for saying mean words on the Internet 
- Netflix files complaint with FCC against Internet providers with "unreasonable" data caps 
- PS4 gamers may have to pay for HDR patches from third party publishers 
- Wed, Sep 28
- Pokémon GO has received 72 complaints with the Federal Trade Commission since its release
- Rumor: Destiny 2 brings the MMO to PC, but say goodbye to your Destiny characters
- No Man's Sky is under investigation by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority
- Wasteland 3 revealed with multiplayer, crowdfunding begins October 5
- Tue, Sep 27
- 3DS Pokémon gamers have a second chance at Darkrai, get it before October 31
- Yakuza 0 release date confirmed, prepare for The Business edition on January 24, 2017
- Mon, Sep 26
- Jack Tretton: Vita is a "great machine," but ultimately came "too late"
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare beta begins October 14 for PS4, Xbox One coming October 21
- Tesco briefly listed the Nintendo NX online with a £349.99 price tag
- Fri, Sep 23
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI hardware requirements revealed, prepare your GPU for strategic conquering
Latest Net Reviews
|·||AZIO MGK L80|
|·||SilverStone Primera PM01|
|·||Kingston SSDNow KC400|
|·||be quiet Silent Loop 280|
|·||SanDisk Extreme 510|