"Evil Islands," a game for the PC, combines the best of the role-playing and strategy genres, and features a non-linear plot with over 80 quests within a mysterious and hostile fantasy universe. The game is Fishtank Interactive's debut title in North America.
"We are very excited about the release of 'Evil Islands,'" said Jerry Wolosenko, head of North American Publishing for Fishtank Interactive. "This role-playing strategy game serves as an example of the high-quality experience and ingenuity gamers can expect from us in the future. Gamers will enjoy how 'Evil Islands' enhances the traditional 3D role-playing strategy game with surprising new options."
"Evil Islands," from Nival, developers of "Rage of Mages," challenges players to rely on their own strength and intuition to solve the puzzles of three mysterious islands. The story begins with the main character, Zak, who awakens and is unaware of who or where he is. He must rely on wit and courage to combat dangerous enemies and complete quests on each island to discover his true identity.
"Evil Islands" features include:
* Over 20 game locations on three mammoth islands - Gipat, Ingos and Suslanger - each with unique inhabitants, traditions, climate and monsters.
* 80 missions totaling 100 hours of gameplay.
* 3D engine with real-time weather and day/night changes.
* Internet and LAN multiplayer support.
* Over 300 different wild animals and monsters to encounter.
* A true 3D high-end technology engine featuring free camera, a level of detail up to 30,000 polygons per frame and an easily customizable 3D interface.
* Dazzling special effects, including: real-time weather and day/night change, wind direction and velocity, waves, smoke and fire.
* Unique morphing technology visually shows changes in character and creature appearance during game play.
* Stunning realism includes detailed visualization of weapons, armor, wounds sustained in the course of battle, even bloodstains and footprints on the ground.
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor trades urban cityscapes for feral and heavily irradiated wilderness 
- The Pokémon Company recorded $2.1 billion in revenue last year, outperforming Sony 
- Persona 5 to launch in Japan two weeks before Final Fantasy XV 
- Multiplayer would be so much better if we talked to each other instead of insulting your mom 
- Nintendo will host a Treehouse Live event for Zelda Wii U instead of a Nintendo Direct at E3 
- NVIDIA announces special live stream tomorrow evening on Twitch, GTX 1080 likely to be shown 
- Mini Mario and Friends: amiibo Challenge marches to Nintendo 3DS and Wii U on April 28 
- Super Meat Boy coming to Wii U systems May 12 courtesy of BlitWorks 
- Fallout 4 wins BAFTA's Game of the Year award 
- Amazon is now requiring a Prime membership to purchase select video games 
- May 2016 issue of CoroCoro teases (actual) Pokémon Sun & Moon reveal 
- Rumor: PlayStation 4K codenamed "NEO," Sony forgot the "seeker" 
- Miitomo's success paves the way for Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem to go mobile this fall 
- Legend of Zelda Wii U now delayed to 2017, NX version and launch window confirmed 
- Thu, May 05
- The Pokémon Company recorded $2.1 billion in revenue last year, outperforming Sony
- Nintendo will host a Treehouse Live event for Zelda Wii U instead of a Nintendo Direct at E3
- NVIDIA announces special live stream tomorrow evening on Twitch, GTX 1080 likely to be shown
- Persona 5 to launch in Japan two weeks before Final Fantasy XV
- Wed, May 04
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor trades urban cityscapes for feral and heavily irradiated wilderness
- Multiplayer would be so much better if we talked to each other instead of insulting your mom
- Steam user review system updated to prioritize more recent reviews over early ones
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens reveals new adventures in honor of Star Wars day
- Tue, May 03
- Project X Zone has inexplicably disappeared from the Nintendo 3DS eShop
- Super Meat Boy coming to Wii U systems May 12 courtesy of BlitWorks
Latest Net Reviews
|·||G.Skill Ripjaws KM780R|
|·||Cooltek UMX3 (German)|
|·||Zalman Z9 Neo|
|·||MSI Z170A Tomahawk|