When Q told Captain Picard that our little race fascinated him, he must have been talking about how we try to destroy each other in Star Trek ConQuest Online, the online Activision strategy game being shipped to stores today.
Hehe. Now we can all be Q-nipotent as we attempt to conquer the home planets of our opponents, other members of the Q continuum. Oh course we can't really be omnipotent, or there'd be no game. Instead, we can manipulate those pesky humans and use them as out pawn pieces. On a whim, we'll have access to all the Star Trek ships, characters and items from the TV shows to dispose of as we wish. We can make Jean-Luc Picard and Beverly Crusher kiss if we wanted (maybe). And we'll certainly be trading away that featherbrained Deanna Troy.
The online strategy game from Activision (Mech Warrior series) went gold on June 21st.
Each player in Star Trek ConQuest Online starts the game with 150 gamepieces. Additional pieces can be traded for or purchased.
The Q experience will cost Trekkies US$29.99--too bad money still exists.
Further information can be found at the official Star Trek ConQuest Online site.
- Microsoft tried to team up with Nintendo and Sony before making the Xbox 
- Pokémon Sun and Moon get a limited edition New 3DS XL in Europe 
- Berserk Musou announced for September 21 release in Japan, coming west 
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age brings an HD version of Ivalice to PlayStation 4 in 2017 
- Sonic Team confirms new Sonic game ahead of 25th Anniversary event 
- Crash Bandicoot remasters announced for PlayStation 4, fight Cortex in glorious HD 
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 infiltrates history as Frieza and Cooler team up 
- Attack on Titan promises omni-directional combat of epic proportions 
- Microsoft's E3 2016 conference starts at 9:30am PT, watch and discuss here 
- Sony rocks Los Angeles at E3 2016 with God of War reveal, press conference archive stream 
- Ubisoft's E3 2016 showcase has ended, archive stream available 
- Nintendo Treehouse's E3 presentation highlights Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Pokémon Sun/Moon 
- Rumor: Skyrim remaster to be announced at E3, take a remastered arrow to the knee 
- Microsoft plots Xbox comeback with Project Scorpio in Holiday 2017 
- Fri, Jun 24
- Microsoft tried to team up with Nintendo and Sony before making the Xbox
- BATMAN - The Telltale Series will finish season one in 2016
- Yacht Club Games wants your opinion on what their next game should be
- Thu, Jun 23
- Sonic Team confirms new Sonic game ahead of 25th Anniversary event
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 infiltrates history as Frieza and Cooler team up
- Marin wakes the Windfish in next week's Hyrule Warriors: Legends DLC update
- Berserk Musou announced for September 21 release in Japan, coming west
- Wed, Jun 22
- Square Enix files Cosmos Rings trademark in Europe as the rumor mill starts turning
- Sony agrees to settle PlayStation 3 other OS lawsuit pending judge's approval
- Pokémon Sun and Moon get a limited edition New 3DS XL in Europe
Latest Net Reviews
|·||SteelSeries Apex M500|
|·||CPU Performance Content Creation: 10 CPUs tested - Intel Core i7-6850K|
|·||Samsung Portable SSD T1 500GB|
|·||Silicon Power S55 TLC 120GB and 240GB SSD Review|
|·||NEC MultiSync EA305WMi|