The BFG GeForce 6800 Ultra OC 512MB PCI Express graphics card provides faster frame rates at higher resolutions and color depths, and twice the memory for geometry data and texture processing than does its 256MB predecessor. This card is overclocked out-of-the-box (core clock speed is 425MHz vs. 400MHz standard) for extra speed and performance, and is fully supported by BFG Techs Lifetime Warranty and 24/7 Free Technical Support. This top-of-the-line card also features NVIDIA SLI technology to deliver an ultimate gaming supercomputer for the extreme gamer.
Included in the retail box along with the BFG GeForce 6800 Ultra OC 512MB are these free extras with a total retail value of $60.00.
Far Cry PC Video Game This is the full version of the popular single and multiplayer first person shooter game.
BFG Blue LED Case Fan An 80mm case fan that adds additional cooling and lighting to any system.
BFG Teflon® Slick Pads These pads fit over existing mouse feet and instantly reduce the friction between a mouse and mouse pad -- a must for serious gamers.
BFG Custom T-shirt Available only as part of this retail package, this heavy weight t-shirt tells the world that you own the fastest graphics card on the planet.
- The Pokémon Company "will make games for the NX," potentially drops hint about system's nature 
- Pokémon GO has received 72 complaints with the Federal Trade Commission since its release 
- Rumor: Destiny 2 brings the MMO to PC, but say goodbye to your Destiny characters 
- No Man's Sky is under investigation by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority 
- 3DS Pokémon gamers have a second chance at Darkrai, get it before October 31 
- Wasteland 3 revealed with multiplayer, crowdfunding begins October 5 
- Jack Tretton: Vita is a "great machine," but ultimately came "too late" 
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 beta dates announced, prepare to dodge in October 
- Sony nukes PS4 mod support for Fallout 4, Skyrim Special Edition 
- Michael Pachter calls PC gamers "arrogant twits," says they're "like racists" 
- Pokémon Moon to be set twelve hours ahead of current 3DS time 
- Digital Homicide sues over 100 Steam users for saying mean words on the Internet 
- Netflix files complaint with FCC against Internet providers with "unreasonable" data caps 
- PS4 gamers may have to pay for HDR patches from third party publishers 
- Wed, Sep 28
- Pokémon GO has received 72 complaints with the Federal Trade Commission since its release
- Rumor: Destiny 2 brings the MMO to PC, but say goodbye to your Destiny characters
- No Man's Sky is under investigation by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority
- Wasteland 3 revealed with multiplayer, crowdfunding begins October 5
- Tue, Sep 27
- 3DS Pokémon gamers have a second chance at Darkrai, get it before October 31
- Yakuza 0 release date confirmed, prepare for The Business edition on January 24, 2017
- Mon, Sep 26
- Jack Tretton: Vita is a "great machine," but ultimately came "too late"
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare beta begins October 14 for PS4, Xbox One coming October 21
- Tesco briefly listed the Nintendo NX online with a £349.99 price tag
- Fri, Sep 23
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI hardware requirements revealed, prepare your GPU for strategic conquering
Latest Net Reviews
|·||AZIO MGK L80|
|·||SilverStone Primera PM01|
|·||Kingston SSDNow KC400|
|·||be quiet Silent Loop 280|
|·||SanDisk Extreme 510|