"REDWOOD CITY, CALIF. - January 9, 2004 - Konami Digital Entertainment - America, a division of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., today announced Dance Dance Revolution Extreme (DDR Extreme) - the newest game in the mega-popular Dance Dance Revolution series for the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system. Delivering the ultimate interactive dancing experience for today's pop culture, DDR Extreme surpasses previous games in the series with new innovative gameplay, more licensed songs, more features and more game modes than ever before!
DDR Extreme takes the best-selling dancing series to new heights with the most fun-filled gameplay modes and a spectacular and diversified line-up of tunes to enjoy. Showcasing over 100+ minutes of licensed and original dance music, DDR Extreme is packed with chart-topping dance songs that have been recorded by internationally acclaimed artists. Additionally, hit music videos will add to the excitement for dancers and spectators alike.
DDR Extreme includes new features designed to make the game the most advanced title in the series. The exciting and competitive "Oni Mode," which first appeared in DDRMAX Dance Dance Revolution, returns in DDR Extreme as a full-fledged game mode. Aimed at the expert dancers, this non-stop challenge mode only allows players to make a maximum of four mistakes in a row during the entire course of a game. Also new is the never-before-seen "Mission Mode" which involves completing specific dancing challenges that can be played by a single player, or as an intense two-player dance battle.
Popular features from past tiles will also be included in DDR Extreme, such as the ever-popular "Work Out" mode, where players track how many calories they have burned during their session, and "Edit Mode" where gamers can create and customize dance steps for any of the songs. With the use of the memory card, players can also easily swap new dance routines, infinitely expanding their Dance Dance Revolution experience!
DDR Extreme will ship in Fall 2004. A playable version of the game will be on display at Konami's booth during E3 2004."
- Street Fighter V story mode trailer teases what's at stake for a world of warriors 
- Seven new Pokémon announced for Sun & Moon, see 'em all in a new trailer 
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will be the Wii U's only release in 2017 
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius available now, save Lapis with Exdeath's help 
- Splatoon gets its "last ever" Splatfest July 22, pitting Callie against Marie 
- Bioshock: The Collection announced, launching September 13 for Xbox One, PS4, and PC 
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 First Look: An All-Round Football Experience 
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Review: VR gaming for the masses 
- Microsoft's E3 2016 conference starts at 9:30am PT, watch and discuss here 
- Sony rocks Los Angeles at E3 2016 with God of War reveal, press conference archive stream 
- Ubisoft's E3 2016 showcase has ended, archive stream available 
- Nintendo Treehouse's E3 presentation highlights Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Pokémon Sun/Moon 
- Rumor: Skyrim remaster to be announced at E3, take a remastered arrow to the knee 
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age brings an HD version of Ivalice to PlayStation 4 in 2017 
- Thu, Jun 30
- Seven new Pokémon announced for Sun & Moon, see 'em all in a new trailer
- Street Fighter V story mode trailer teases what's at stake for a world of warriors
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius available now, save Lapis with Exdeath's help
- Splatoon gets its "last ever" Splatfest July 22, pitting Callie against Marie
- Bioshock: The Collection announced, launching September 13 for Xbox One, PS4, and PC
- Wed, Jun 29
- Take a look at Tales of Berseria's first DLC costumes, more to come in the future
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars lands on Wii U Virtual Console tomorrow
- NVIDIA to host special celebration event in Australia July 7, GTX 1060 may be revealed
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Review: VR gaming for the masses
- E3 2016 Console & Hardware Peripheral Showcase Roundup
Latest Net Reviews
|·||HyperX Cloud Revolver|
|·||AMD Radeon RX 480|
|·||AMD Radeon RX 480 (German)|
|·||AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB versus Radeon RX 480 8GB|
|·||Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3|
|·||SilentiumPC Air Cooler Challenge – 6 Way|