"Montreal, Canada. November 7, 2003 - Strategy First is pleased to announce it has teamed up with i-Deal Games to bring Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire to retail shelves nation wide in Q1 2004. Serge Wildfire Popov, a well-known pioneer in the Jagged Alliance 2 community and a member of the team at i-Deal Games developed Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire.
Moving forward with the Jagged Alliance series is one of our major focuses for the next few years, says Don McFatridge, President and CEO of Strategy First. Teaming up with Serge Wildfire Popov was an obvious move on our part as he is truly one of the best known modders in the JA community and we couldnt be happier with our partnership.
Background Story: Arulcos economy has completely collapsed and the country has now become a base for international drug cartels. Export of precious metals, which was the foundation of Arulcos economy, is now just a cover for the extensive export of drugs into North America.
The North American Drug Agency has been unable to affect the export of drugs through regular diplomatic channels due to the cartels influence and has been forced to take more specific action to stop the drug trade. You are sent in as a leader of a small band of hired guns, your mission: the elimination of all key personnel of the Arulcan Government and, if possible, the complete extermination of the drug cartels. If successful, you will be hailed as heroes. If you fail, the Agency will deny all knowledge of the operation.
Wildfire includes modifications to all aspects of the original game. Changes were made to all weapons, landscapes, structures, missions, enemies and the AI. All elements within the game were altered to make it more realistic, bringing it closer to real-life.
Real World, Real Weapons, Real Enemies REAL TROUBLE!
- Improvements to all structures within the game to closer match real-life facilities.
- Added tall grass, bushes, stones, and trees to sections of the map which were barren, which allows for better coverage for units and changes combat tactics.
- All military facilities have increased their defensive capabilities. They have added mine fields, fences, watchtowers, perimeter lighting and alarms.
- All weapons have been rebalanced to better reflect real-life weapon characteristics.
- New weapons have been added: USP Uzi UMP MP5A3 Mini-30 HK33 G36 MP7 MSG90 AN-94 RPK V-94 VAL VSS
- And all existing weapons graphics and sounds have been replaced to make them more realistic.
- The importance of sub-quests has been increased and now plays a major role in the games overall flow.
- The Mafia has taken on a new role and is now part of the Arulcan order.
- The number of enemies has increased and they are a lot smarter and more ruthless this time around.
Available in retail stores in Q1 2004 for $19.99 USD, Jagged Alliance2: Wildfire will also include the original title Jagged Alliance 2. For more information go to www.strategyfirst.com"
- Shaymin now available for 3DS Pokémon games, Mystery Gift awaits 
- Conception II brings classmating season to Steam this August 15 
- No Man's Sky dev Hello Games in hot water over alleged use of superformula 
- Uno comes to PS4, Xbox One, and PC in August with video chat, prepare to ruin friendships 
- June NPD: It's still High Noon for Overwatch at retail 
- Pokémon GO: The Good, Bad, and Romantic wrapped into one money-making app 
- Pokémon GO now available in Japan, and it's already banned in some places 
- 7th Dragon III Code: VFD gets full trailer, all DLC will be free for the first week 
- The Nintendo Entertainment System will launch November 11 for $59.99 
- July CoroCoro leak introduces two new Pokémon, meet Kiteruguma and Mimikkyu 
- Pokémon GO blamed in shooting death of Guatemalan teen during home invasion 
- Summer Games Done Quick 2016 starts on Sunday, watch the race for charity here 
- Nintendo stock prices skyrocket as Pokémon GO places Eevees in the highway 
- Seven new Pokémon announced for Sun & Moon, see 'em all in a new trailer 
- Fri, Jul 22
- FFXIV x Yo-kai Watch collaboration event starts next week
- Conception II brings classmating season to Steam this August 15
- World of Warcraft: Legion beta preview: Havoc Demon Hunter
- Pokémon GO now available in Japan, and it's already banned in some places
- Thu, Jul 21
- NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang interrupts AI meetup with Pascal Titan X reveal
- June NPD: It's still High Noon for Overwatch at retail
- No Man's Sky dev Hello Games in hot water over alleged use of superformula
- Compile Heart launches new countdown timer, prepare for more Gamindustri
- Pokémon GO trainer has caught 'em all and become the very best
- Wed, Jul 20
- Pokémon GO: The Good, Bad, and Romantic wrapped into one money-making app
Latest Net Reviews
|·||Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L (French)|
|·||Gigabyte GA-Z170X-SOC Force|
|·||Asus ROG STRIX X99 Gaming|
|·||MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G|
|·||MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G|