"REDWOOD CITY, CA - October 21, 2003 - Leading videogame publisher Konami Digital Entertainment - America, a division of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., today announced that it has shipped over 1 million units of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) on its launch day. Available at retail outlets nationwide for PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox video game system from Microsoft, Nintendo GameCube and Nintendo Game Boy Advance, the game is backed by a multi-million dollar national TV campaign including FoxBox and Nickelodeon.
Retail promotions include a TMNT comic book, exclusive t-shirt, DVD or Playmate Toys gift with purchase at most major retailers. Additional promotional activities include a digital copy of the first TMNT comic book from Dreamwave in the game. A cross-promotion with Playmates Toys will also help publicize the TMNT videogames by including secret game codes and on-pack advertising with over 1.2 million TMNT action figures.
Everything from the new animated TV series and action figures to the comic books and video games, shows the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are once again taking the world by storm, said Erica Mason, product manager, Konami Digital Entertainment - America. This game is a must have for fans of the series, both young and old.
The TMNT games use the same cell-shaded graphics as well as the full cast of characters and voice talents from the popular FoxBox animated TV series. Each of the four Turtles have their own special moves that will help players kick, smack, slice and dice their way through the six stages and over 35 levels of beatem up action. While battling fierce foes, including the Foot Ninjas and Mousers in the Story Mode, players can collect scrolls to unlock more special effects. TMNT also allows for two players to team up for multiplayer fun as they work toward defeating their vile adversary, the Shredder. A sleek Versus Mode also lets players go toe-to-toe and show off their fighting prowess.
TMNT is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB. The game has a SRP of $39.99 for Sony PlayStation 2, Xbox and Nintendo GameCube. The Nintendo Game Boy Advance version has a SRP of $29.99. The PC CD-ROM version has a SRP of $19.99 and will ship in November 2003."
- Gears of War 4 preloading has begun, disc owners will have an 11 GB day one patch 
- Nintendo Classic Mini trailer shows off the new options on the mini NES 
- Blizzard now allows you to change your BattleTag for free, say goodbye to Arthas#3095 
- Battleborn to get trial version, free to play rumor a "reckless story" 
- Yakuza 0 release date confirmed, prepare for The Business edition on January 24, 2017 
- Dishonored 2 pre-orders include 24 hour early access 
- Microsoft accidentally shipped an Xbox One instead of a laptop before the system was announced 
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition rated by Brazil Advisory Rating Board for PC, Xbox One, and PS4 
- Sony nukes PS4 mod support for Fallout 4, Skyrim Special Edition 
- Michael Pachter calls PC gamers "arrogant twits," says they're "like racists" 
- Pokémon Moon to be set twelve hours ahead of current 3DS time 
- Digital Homicide sues over 100 Steam users for saying mean words on the Internet 
- Netflix files complaint with FCC against Internet providers with "unreasonable" data caps 
- PS4 gamers may have to pay for HDR patches from third party publishers 
- Fri, Sep 30
- Gears of War 4 preloading has begun, disc owners will have an 11 GB day one patch
- Disgaea 2 Steam beta signups are now live, test and receive the game for free
- Nintendo Classic Mini trailer shows off the new options on the mini NES
- Thu, Sep 29
- Battleborn to get trial version, free to play rumor a "reckless story"
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition rated by Brazil Advisory Rating Board for PC, Xbox One, and PS4
- Portal may be getting an announcement soon after next week's meeting with Valve
- Dishonored 2 pre-orders include 24 hour early access
- Wed, Sep 28
- Pokémon GO has received 72 complaints with the Federal Trade Commission since its release
- Rumor: Destiny 2 brings the MMO to PC, but say goodbye to your Destiny characters
- No Man's Sky is under investigation by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority
Latest Net Reviews
|·||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080|
|·||Reeven Justice RC-1204|
|·||Creative Sound Blaster X7|
|·||EK Water Blocks EK-XLC Predator 280|
|·||Cougar Immersa (French)|