In order to free up more time to allow me to improve the site, I will be sacrificing the news a little. The news is not highly trafficked and it takes too much of my time to research and report on the happenings in the industry.
However, I am not willing to just let the news fade away into oblivion. I will be occasionally updating news as I can, but I am hoping that some of you will volunteer to help us maintain the news. If you are interested in hardware and games, and would like to write for us, please email me at email@example.com. I do know that a portion of our audience likes our news, thanks to user feedback, but I prefer to focus on what Neoseeker is all about rather than news.
I hope you understand, and I hope that some of you will volunteer in order to help us keep the news going.
I will also take Peter off the news and have him focus on the development of our database. Neoseeker was designed to help you find information about games and hardware, and though news is a nice and integral addition to what we're about, it also takes away too much time.
- Nintendo Classic Mini trailer shows off the new options on the mini NES 
- Yakuza 0 release date confirmed, prepare for The Business edition on January 24, 2017 
- Dishonored 2 pre-orders include 24 hour early access 
- Microsoft accidentally shipped an Xbox One instead of a laptop before the system was announced 
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition rated by Brazil Advisory Rating Board for PC, Xbox One, and PS4 
- Portal may be getting an announcement soon after next week's meeting with Valve 
- Battleborn to get trial version, free to play rumor a "reckless story" 
- No Man's Sky is under investigation by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority 
- Sony nukes PS4 mod support for Fallout 4, Skyrim Special Edition 
- Michael Pachter calls PC gamers "arrogant twits," says they're "like racists" 
- Pokémon Moon to be set twelve hours ahead of current 3DS time 
- Digital Homicide sues over 100 Steam users for saying mean words on the Internet 
- Netflix files complaint with FCC against Internet providers with "unreasonable" data caps 
- PS4 gamers may have to pay for HDR patches from third party publishers 
- Fri, Sep 30
- Disgaea 2 Steam beta signups are now live, test and receive the game for free
- Nintendo Classic Mini trailer shows off the new options on the mini NES
- Thu, Sep 29
- Battleborn to get trial version, free to play rumor a "reckless story"
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition rated by Brazil Advisory Rating Board for PC, Xbox One, and PS4
- Portal may be getting an announcement soon after next week's meeting with Valve
- Dishonored 2 pre-orders include 24 hour early access
- Wed, Sep 28
- Pokémon GO has received 72 complaints with the Federal Trade Commission since its release
- Rumor: Destiny 2 brings the MMO to PC, but say goodbye to your Destiny characters
- No Man's Sky is under investigation by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority
- Wasteland 3 revealed with multiplayer, crowdfunding begins October 5
Latest Net Reviews
|·||Reeven Justice RC-1204|
|·||Creative Sound Blaster X7|
|·||EK Water Blocks EK-XLC Predator 280|
|·||Cougar Immersa (French)|