"Montreal, Canada. September 11, 2003 - Strategy First and Empire Interactive are pleased to announce that their upcoming RTS Warrior Kings: Battles has Gone Gold!
'Warrior Kings: Battles is an exceptional strategy game,' says Steve Milburn, Director of Marketing at Strategy First. 'With challenging, almost human-like A.I. and all of the new multiplayer modes, WKB offers a gaming experience unlike any strategy game on the market.'
Warrior Kings: Battles maintains all of the excitement that made Warrior Kings a leader in the RTS genre. Its a stand-alone title that adds a new strategic and tactical dimension to the series.
Warrior Kings: Battles comes complete with a full skirmish mode, boasting a proficiency of computer AI not yet seen in an RTS product. AI Generals build a functioning economy, offensive/defensive armies, correctly control formations, and intelligently probe your defenses, looking for your weak points. AI Diplomacy, a major new feature, makes you think you are playing a human opponent(s), giving a new depth to single and multiplayer Internet gaming.
For those who like an epic RTS, Warrior Kings: Battles has a large strategic Campaign that allows the player to battle through the land of Orbis choosing their own path and defeating a variety of AI generals along the way. Players have to conquer new territories, increase the size of their armies, and gain new technologies before finally capturing the fortress-like city of Telemagna.
In addition a new multiplayer battle mode allows players to choose their own armies, and fight them against any combination of human or AI opponents. Unit limits and time limits can be set to give the player full control over the length of game played, as well as Capture the Flag and other fast pace action modes.
- Unparalleled real-time strategy gaming. Radical 3D technology brings terrain, provinces and cultures alive like no other RTS!
- Go your own way: choose the paths of the Imperial church, the Pagan gods or that of Renaissance technology - develop different civilizations, units & abilities
- Use real military tactics with a supreme range of combat tools - select from cavalry, rocket launchers, catapults, spies, war elephants, arch druids, elementals, golems, summoned beings and many more! Strategically use terrain, arms and formations to beat all others
- Advanced A.I. opponents probe your defenses for weaknesses and seek alliances just like human players unlike any other strategy game! Play a mix of human opponents and AI Generals, each with their own strategies and personalities
- Valhalla Battles mode allows you to jump into the action faster and lets you play shorter games. No economy, no peasants, no research, no upgrades. Its just carnage, carnage, carnage!
- 22 mission non-linear campaign offers over 40 hours of single player gaming
- Game modes include Skirmish, Internet, Capture The Flag, Siege, Protect Your King and many others
Warrior Kings: Battles will ship to retail stores in North America later this month. To learn more about the game, please visit http://www.warriorkingsbattles.com/"
- Square Enix is working on a new RPG, Kamitsuri set to be revealed August 1 
- Hearthstone invites you to spend One Night in Karazhan with Medivh starting August 11 
- South Park: The Fractured but Whole launches December 6, fart your way to victory 
- Rumor: Nintendo NX to be portable console with cartridges and NVIDIA Tegra processor 
- Pokémon GO Plus accessory delayed until September, keep your eyes on the phone 
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 is Japan's best selling game so far in 2016 
- I Am Setsuna now available, prepare yourself for classic JRPG goodness on PS4 and Steam 
- Level-5 reveals Lady Layton, meet the puzzle professor's daughter 
- The Nintendo Entertainment System will launch November 11 for $59.99 
- July CoroCoro leak introduces two new Pokémon, meet Kiteruguma and Mimikkyu 
- Pokémon GO blamed in shooting death of Guatemalan teen during home invasion 
- Summer Games Done Quick 2016 starts on Sunday, watch the race for charity here 
- Nintendo stock prices skyrocket as Pokémon GO places Eevees in the highway 
- Seven new Pokémon announced for Sun & Moon, see 'em all in a new trailer 
- Fri, Jul 29
- Shenmue sub-director Keiji Okayasu reprises his role for Shenmue III
- Hearthstone invites you to spend One Night in Karazhan with Medivh starting August 11
- Square Enix is working on a new RPG, Kamitsuri set to be revealed August 1
- Thu, Jul 28
- Explore Yooka-Laylee in special Toybox demo, exclusive to Kickstarter backers
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 is Japan's best selling game so far in 2016
- Nep-Nep Connect: Chaos Chanpuru will bring Compile Heart to Vita's card table in Japan
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 trailer shows off new transformations, power pole, and Flying Nimbus
- Wed, Jul 27
- Level-5 reveals Lady Layton, meet the puzzle professor's daughter
- Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past battle trailer warns of King Slimes
- BATMAN - The Telltale Series multiplayer to feature crowd play, Twitch plays Batman
Latest Net Reviews
|·||Cooler Master MasterBox 5 (French)|
|·||Corsair ML140 and ML120 Review|
|·||Synology DiskStation DS916+|
|·||MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming Z 8G|
|·||Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming Premium Pack|