"Montreal, Canada. September 11, 2003 - Strategy First and Empire Interactive are pleased to announce that their upcoming RTS Warrior Kings: Battles has Gone Gold!
'Warrior Kings: Battles is an exceptional strategy game,' says Steve Milburn, Director of Marketing at Strategy First. 'With challenging, almost human-like A.I. and all of the new multiplayer modes, WKB offers a gaming experience unlike any strategy game on the market.'
Warrior Kings: Battles maintains all of the excitement that made Warrior Kings a leader in the RTS genre. Its a stand-alone title that adds a new strategic and tactical dimension to the series.
Warrior Kings: Battles comes complete with a full skirmish mode, boasting a proficiency of computer AI not yet seen in an RTS product. AI Generals build a functioning economy, offensive/defensive armies, correctly control formations, and intelligently probe your defenses, looking for your weak points. AI Diplomacy, a major new feature, makes you think you are playing a human opponent(s), giving a new depth to single and multiplayer Internet gaming.
For those who like an epic RTS, Warrior Kings: Battles has a large strategic Campaign that allows the player to battle through the land of Orbis choosing their own path and defeating a variety of AI generals along the way. Players have to conquer new territories, increase the size of their armies, and gain new technologies before finally capturing the fortress-like city of Telemagna.
In addition a new multiplayer battle mode allows players to choose their own armies, and fight them against any combination of human or AI opponents. Unit limits and time limits can be set to give the player full control over the length of game played, as well as Capture the Flag and other fast pace action modes.
- Unparalleled real-time strategy gaming. Radical 3D technology brings terrain, provinces and cultures alive like no other RTS!
- Go your own way: choose the paths of the Imperial church, the Pagan gods or that of Renaissance technology - develop different civilizations, units & abilities
- Use real military tactics with a supreme range of combat tools - select from cavalry, rocket launchers, catapults, spies, war elephants, arch druids, elementals, golems, summoned beings and many more! Strategically use terrain, arms and formations to beat all others
- Advanced A.I. opponents probe your defenses for weaknesses and seek alliances just like human players unlike any other strategy game! Play a mix of human opponents and AI Generals, each with their own strategies and personalities
- Valhalla Battles mode allows you to jump into the action faster and lets you play shorter games. No economy, no peasants, no research, no upgrades. Its just carnage, carnage, carnage!
- 22 mission non-linear campaign offers over 40 hours of single player gaming
- Game modes include Skirmish, Internet, Capture The Flag, Siege, Protect Your King and many others
Warrior Kings: Battles will ship to retail stores in North America later this month. To learn more about the game, please visit http://www.warriorkingsbattles.com/"
- Seven new Pokémon announced for Sun & Moon, see 'em all in a new trailer 
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will be the Wii U's only release in 2017 
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius available now, save Lapis with Exdeath's help 
- Splatoon gets its "last ever" Splatfest July 22, pitting Callie against Marie 
- Bioshock: The Collection announced, launching September 13 for Xbox One, PS4, and PC 
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 First Look: An All-Round Football Experience 
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Review: VR gaming for the masses 
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 infiltrates history as Frieza and Cooler team up 
- Microsoft's E3 2016 conference starts at 9:30am PT, watch and discuss here 
- Sony rocks Los Angeles at E3 2016 with God of War reveal, press conference archive stream 
- Ubisoft's E3 2016 showcase has ended, archive stream available 
- Nintendo Treehouse's E3 presentation highlights Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Pokémon Sun/Moon 
- Rumor: Skyrim remaster to be announced at E3, take a remastered arrow to the knee 
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age brings an HD version of Ivalice to PlayStation 4 in 2017 
- Thu, Jun 30
- Seven new Pokémon announced for Sun & Moon, see 'em all in a new trailer
- Street Fighter V story mode trailer teases what's at stake for a world of warriors
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius available now, save Lapis with Exdeath's help
- Splatoon gets its "last ever" Splatfest July 22, pitting Callie against Marie
- Bioshock: The Collection announced, launching September 13 for Xbox One, PS4, and PC
- Wed, Jun 29
- Take a look at Tales of Berseria's first DLC costumes, more to come in the future
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars lands on Wii U Virtual Console tomorrow
- NVIDIA to host special celebration event in Australia July 7, GTX 1060 may be revealed
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Review: VR gaming for the masses
- E3 2016 Console & Hardware Peripheral Showcase Roundup
Latest Net Reviews
|·||HyperX Cloud Revolver|
|·||AMD Radeon RX 480|
|·||AMD Radeon RX 480 (German)|
|·||AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB versus Radeon RX 480 8GB|
|·||Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3|
|·||SilentiumPC Air Cooler Challenge – 6 Way|