Despite the date, Humble Bundle ain't selling no jokes! Today they've launched the Humble Bundle: PC and Android 9. Dang, there are nine of these things out there already? Nevertheless, the bundle currently holds six different games with more to be added down the line. That includes five soundtracks as well! Keep in mind that two games and one soundtrack are locked behind a "Beat the Average" price currently sitting at $3.46, but otherwise it's pay what you want (at least $1.00 for Steam keys).
Games, games, games is all anyone really cares about, right? Since this is an Android bundle as well as a PC one, the games aren't necessarily hugely popular. There are still a couple of titles folk should recognize pretty quickly. Even if you don't know the names, however, these are certainly great titles to pick up -- especially for a cell phone:
Pay What You Want
- Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror - "A stunning update to the multimillion-selling original. While investigating a ruthless drug gang, journalist Nico Collard unexpectedly comes across an ancient artifact. Little can she know that the ornately carved obsidian stone will lead her, and her adventuring companion George Stobbart, into a mysterious escapade of intrigue and deceit, in which they must overcome powerful forces and antagonists who will stop at nothing to fulfil their evil ambitions."
- Bridge Constructor - "Become an acclaimed bridge engineer and architect in Bridge Constructor. Create and design your own constructions and watch the cars and trucks pass over them – or see them fall and crash while your inferior creations collapse due to weight and the laws of physics!"
- Type:Rider - "Type:Rider is a game which aims to explore typography through an interactive and transmedia experience. Immerse yourself in this fascinating and unique experience to uncover the history and secrets of fonts and characters!"
- Ravensword: Shadowlands - "You've miraculously survived a war in the action RPG Ravensword: Shadowlands, and now it's up to you to save the world. Explore a world of stunning visuals and landscapes and face off against everything from grotesque trolls to prehistoric dinosaurs. The fate of the Kingdom of Tyreas rests on your shoulders."
Beat the Average
- Kingdom Rush - "Fight on forests, mountains and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!"
- Kings of Pen & Paper +1 Edition - "Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90s. Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience."
As always, each Humble Bundle's profit (at the buyer's discretion) gets split directly between the developers and charity, with a portion included as a tip to the Humble folk. In return, all games included in the bundle are cross-platform between Windows, Mac, Linux and Android, and available completely DRM free. Plus, beat the average now and more games will be added to your bundle down the line without any additional cost.
Head over to the Humble Bundle site to pick it up now, if it fits your fancy. The bundle will close in two weeks, around April 15, so don't wait!