XSEED Games, developer and publisher of Ragnarok Odyssey ACE, a PS3 and PS Vita remake of the original Ragnarok Odyssey, has revealed the title's day-one DLC release information. Owners of the original Ragnarok Odyssey and early-buyers will receive some DLC for free for a time, followed by a price raise past two months. All content will be available on the PlayStation Store starting on the day of the game's release, April 1st.
Owners of Ragnarok Odyssey are eligible to get the following DLC items for no charge, while others will have to pay a fee of $0.99 each:
- Archer's Apple
- Bunny Hair Band
- Floppy Cat
- Majestic Horns
- Taekwon Kid
The following items are free to everyone for two months, but will go up to their respective prices when the time period expires:
- Royal Ball Outfit ($0.99)
- Gorgeous Headwear ($2.99)
These items, as well as patch-released "Justin's Goggles" and "Feena's Hair Accessory", will be available for free for the life of the game:
- Grandia Set (includes the two aforementioned items, as well as five music tracks)
- Ragnarok Odyssey Collection (10 pieces of armor and 115 music compositions from Ragnarok Odyssey)
- Ragnarok Online BGM Arrange Collection (arranged versions of 14 tracks from the original Ragnarok Odyssey)
Needless to say, players are getting a pretty good deal with the free stuff, especially if they're owners of the original version of Ragnarok Odyssey. Alongside the title, Ragnarok Odyssey ACE, gamers may purchase or download all of this DLC starting April 1st.