Update: A week has passed and three games have been added to Humble Bundle 11! Fez has returned as a Humble Bundle ambassador, joined by both Beatbuddy and Starseed Pilgrim. A king's bounty in bonus games. Make sure to beat the average donation price to get all of the games, which is currently sitting at just below $4.60. My god that's a ridiculous deal for all of these awesome games.
- Fez - Explore the world as Gomez, an adorable white little dude, who finds himself wearing a magical fez that grants him the power to rotate his world, effectively turning 2-D into 3-D.
- Beatbuddy - Beatbuddy is a hand-drawn arcade game with unique music interaction. You'll be leading the mystical creature Beatbuddy on his adventure against Prince Maestro's army to save your beloved homeland Symphonia.
- Starseed Pilgrim - You are a gardener, tending to empty noise and empty space to fill them both with colour. You are a refugee, building your own world away from the spreading darkness. You are an explorer, discovering new places, new rules and new fascinations.
Another Humble Indie Bundle is here with another set of epic beyond belief indie games at pay-what-you-want prices. Humble Indie Bundle 11 is, yet again, the best Humble Bundle ever with six games and six soundtracks and oh my god I just want to play all of them at the same time. I'm talking about Guacamelee: Gold Edition, The Swapper, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, Dust: An Elysian Tale, Monaco: What's Yours is Mine and Antichamber and the average price isn't even above $5 yet! Go already!
Let's break down the pricing structure between pay-what-you-want and beat-the-average. Keep in mind that if you beat the average now you'll also unlock at least one additional, as-yet unrevealed game in about a week:
Pay What You Want
- Guacamelee: Gold Addition - Guacamelee! builds upon the classic Metroid-vania style of games by adding a deceivingly deep combat system, a dimension switching mechanic, and co-operative multiplayer for the entire story.
- Dust: An Elysian Tale - As the mysterious warrior, Dust, your action-packed journey will take you from peaceful glades to snowy mountaintops and beyond.
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams combines the challenge of retro era platforming with graphics that pack a visual punch and tight controls.
- Note: Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is currently available DRM-free and on Steam only for Windows. Mac and Linux versions will be available later this year.
- The Swapper - Dropped into a character and world as mysterious as the workings of the device itself, The Swapper is a game of exploration of a very personal nature.
Beat the Average
- Antichamber - Antichamber is a mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted.
- Monaco: What's Yours is Mine - Assemble a crack team of thieves and execute the perfect crime. Play as The Locksmith, The Lookout, The Pickpocket, The Cleaner, The Mole, The Gentleman, The Hacker or The Redhead. Infiltrate with smoke bombs and wrenches, or wreak havoc with shotguns and C4.
- Note: Online multiplayer for Monaco: What's Yours is Mine is only available via Steam.
- ... and more to come!
In addition to the games listed above, each of their soundtracks are included with their purchase. Antichamber and Monaco's soundtracks are even two discs, which means there's a lot of music to be found. Hell, the package is probably ten times worth the price just for the soundtracks. With the games? Yes, everyone should be paying at least $2,000 by my calculations... I only paid $5.
With the current average price at $4.02 everyone can pick up six great games right now with the Humble Indie Bundle 11. Keep in mind each game is multi-platform between PC, Mac and Linux (except for Giana Sisters for now), DRM free, and a portion of every purchase can be given to charity. Go! JUST GO!