The first version of this article just repeated the title BROFORCE over and over again for 500 words. This one isn't as good, but it does give up the opportunity to properly reveal some exciting BROFORCE news. In Free Lives' February update trailer for BROFORCE the team confirmed a ton of new content, including a couple of new heroes, some fun gameplay features, as well as the addition of several online multiplayer modes! BROFORCE now owns the internet!
Here's a shortlist of the features revealed in the February update trailer, though I'd certainly recommend watching the trailer for yourself:
- NEW BROS
- BRONAN - He swings his mighty sword, though he could probably kill dudes with his pectoral muscles
- BROCHETE - Where does he get all of those machetes? It's probably best not to ask, or get within 10 miles of this fellow
- BROMAZING FEATURES
- MEGA BOSSES - These are bosses that are literally Mega-sized, because what else would a MEGA BOSS be?
- BEES - Did you say beads? No, bees
- TACTICAL SWINE - ???
- ZIPLINES - Basically just like wires that take you between two places, that's all
- COCONUTS - Delicious
- ONLINE FEATURES
- DEATHMATCH MULTIPLAYER
- BRO-OP CO-OP
- LEVEL EDITOR
As you can see, BROFORCE is a force to be reckoned with.
BROFORCE is currently preorderable via the Free Lives website, which grants players access to the games ongoing beta. However, if folk would like to wait, the game will soon be coming to Steam where it will feature Early Access starting in late March. The game's full launch will happen later this year. BRO WITH IT.