Leaks, leaks, leaks! Everybody's leaking something this week. Today GameStop decided to leak Aksys Games' latest localization project, Mind Zero. A modern-day/near future dungeon crawler where several young adults discover they have the power of Mind. Fancy, right? Sure, until the government starts hunting them down. From the developers of Class of Heroes, also being localized, Mind Zero is another solid Japanese title for the PS Vita.
According to the leaked information, here are the main features of Mind Zero that are focus of advertising:
- 50+ Hours of Gameplay - Mind Zero offers not only replayability, but non-stop action! Complete the game and unlock a new dungeon to play!
- Mind Blowing Battle System - Mind Zero's battle system offers players challenging action. To succeed learning to use your "Mind" and mind is pivotal.
- Free Roaming Map - Allows players to buy items, advance the story or enter dungeons to level up!
- Unique Characters & Moves - Each party member has a unique "Mind" and abilities. Switch out party members to advance their skills and master all characters!
- A Compelling Story - Mind Zero is not only action-packed game, but a complex, suspenseful story. Delve deep into the mythos and compelling characters as the story unfolds.
No further information is available currently, what with the localization announcement having yet to be officially made. Hopefully when Aksys Games' press release inevitably goes out we'll get to hear about a release date.
Mind Zero, developed by Acquire, is the next dengeon crawler to be localized for PS Vita. Hail Aksys Games for looking to bring another solid title state-side.
Update: Aksys has now officially confirmed Mind Zero's localization, coming later this year at a price of $39.99.