Sony's provided a rather kind service to sales-seekers for the upcoming holiday season. They've collected some of the major sales related to PlayStation products, what we can assume to be Sony's officially sanctioned sales. Most aren't specifically associated with retailers, so everyone will have to find these deals out in the wild on their own. Still, this is a great starting point for Black Friday.
Here are Sony's big Black Friday sales:
- PlayStation 3 Black Friday Bunduru - $199.99
- 250GB PlayStation 3
- Batman: Arkham Origins
- The Last of Us
- Best Buy — All PS Vita systems available (11/24 – 11/28) — $169.99
- GameStop — PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (11/29 – 12/1) — $179.99
- Target — All PS Vita systems available (11/28 – 11/30) — $179.99
- Toys R Us — All PS Vita systems available (11/28 – 11/29) — $179.99
- Walmart.com — All PS Vita systems available (11/28 – 11/29) — $179.99
No word on any official memory card sales.
- One year of PS Plus, which typically costs $49.99, will be available for $29.99 at select retailers nationwide.
- The Last of Us - $39.99
- Beyond: Two Souls - $39.99
- DualShock 3 "Special Pricing"
- Deals on more than 20 first-party titles
Keep in mind that these are just the Sony officially sanctioned sales and not the only sales out there. For instance, Knack was just on sale as an Amazon lightning deal for $49.99 and so was Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Everyone's best bet for the best deals is to keep your eye on the internet, check local retailer listings, and make sure there's spending money to be found. This is an expensive year for gamers.
Personally, I'll be picking up a year of PS Plus at that awesome price of $29.99 and watching the PS Vita deals like a hawk. Obviously Best Buy has the best direct sale on Vita, but depending on what that bundle GameStop has I may opt for that. Or who knows, maybe Amazon will offer something that catches my eye?