I'm proud to reveal a new exciting partnership for Neoseeker with the fast-growing Overwolf service. In case you're unfamiliar, Overwolf is an overlay app that provides instant access to social media, IM services and assorted features like video recording -- all available without closing or minimizing your game. Neoseeker's version of Overwolf is now available for download.
What sort of features can gamers expect from the Neoseeker Overwolf? After installing the application and then connecting it to a Neoseeker account, Overwolf will provide the following features:
- Take in-game screenshots and automatically upload them to your Neoseeker gallery with the single press of a key (F10 by default).
- Access the Neoseeker forum of the game you're playing via the default Overwolf button labeled "Forums".
- Access the Neoseeker profile of the game you're playing via the default Overwolf button labeled "Game Profile".
- Access Neoseeker's homepage right from inside Overwolf, where you can update your status and see your notifications, via the default "Neoseeker" button.
- Finally, access cheats, walkthroughs and FAQs of the game you're playing via the non-default button currently labeled "Game Help".
Basically, start a game on PC and Overwolf will provide access to the assorted Neoseeker features and services we all tend to typically use by alt-tabbing or closing the game. I can't wait to show everyone how terrible I am at League of Legends!
Of course, the functionality doesn't end with the features we've created for Neoseeker. Overwolf also provides in-game access to a range of services including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Skype and IM services like Steam Chat, MSN and a ton more. Seriously, it connects everything and makes it available in-game. They're also working on TeamSpeak and Twitch.TV integration. Seriously, this thing is practically black magic.
Try out the Neoseeker Overwolf today: download now. It has ridiculously low overhead considering the type of functionality it provides. From there, check out our handy Help Wiki where we'll have details on current features and upcoming changes.
Thanks everyone! I think this will be a handy addition for PC gamers and will hopefully result in a ton of great screenshots almost immediately.