Just because THQ is no more doesn't mean the company's troubles are over. SEGA is suing the publisher for $941,710.93 USD over Company of Heroes 2 pre-orders on Steam, claiming that to be the amount Valve paid THQ for Company of Heroes 2 reservations.
SEGA filed the claim with the Delaware US Bankruptcy Court, in which SEGA claims that the pre-orders are worth almost $1 million, when THQ only paid them $508,877.85 after filing for bankruptcy.
While the revenue for Company of Heroes 2 pre-orders on Steam totalled $1,345,301.29, Valve does take a standard 30% cut of Steam sales, leaving devs and publishers with 70%, or the $941K figure, in this case.
SEGA paid a whopping $26.6 million for Relic Entertainment after THQ's assets went up for auction. That's more than any other company paid for their assets.
Other companies and former THQ executives are also seeking money owed from THQ. Collectively, creditors are claiming the publisher owes them $200 million.