Welcome to E3 2013 everyone. We've got four days of video games, and I mean lots of video games, before everyone can go back to sleep and dream about video games some more. Today, Day 1, is the easy one -- it's press conference day. There will huge press conferences from Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft and Sony and just as the hype for one show is really making your head spin, the next will start. We've had next-gen pre-fight interviews, where Microsoft and Sony revealed their Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles, but this is truly the start of the first round of the fight.
Expect Neoseeker to have liveblogs of each of the conferences, including tomorrow's Nintendo Direct, as well as general impressions throughout the event. Make sure to follow the Neoseeker editors on Twitter (@RabidChinaGirl, @bluexy) for additional coverage. If you watch closely, you'll notice our gradual fall into exhaustion with each message. Beyond adding as many trailers as we can to the video feed and the occasional news story, Twitter will the best way to keep up with Neo @ E3 until we get time in the evenings to post our impressions.
Without further ado, here is E3 2013's press conference schedule, with first party sources for live streaming each event:
Monday, June 10
- 9:30AM PDT/12:30 PM EDT - Microsoft "Xbox E3 Media Briefing" - Xbox.com, Xbox Live via Xbox 360, or Spike TV
- 1:00PM PDT/4:00 PM EDT - EA "The Download - EA 2013 Preview" - EA.com/E3 or Spike TV
- 3:00PM PDT/6:00 PM EDT - Ubisoft "Ubisoft E3 Media Briefing 2013" - Ubi.com, Youtube, or Uplay
- 6:00PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT - Sony "PlayStation at E3 2013" - PlayStation.com, the PlayStation Blog, Facebook, Google Plus, or on PlayStation Home via the PS3
Tuesday, June 11
- 7:00AM PDT/10:00 PM EDT - Nintendo "Nintendo Direct @ E3 2013" - E3.Nintendo.com
Check out each stream as it goes live or stay here on Neoseeker and watch them with us. Have a great E3 everyone, and enjoy all the video games!