Arkane, deciding to take a less flashy approach to April Fool's Day, have released another dev walkthrough of Dishonored's Golden Cat demo originally shown at E3 2012. Featuring the commentary of co-creative directors Raf Colantonio and Harvey Smith, the walkthrough introduces some features you may never have even realized existed.
Here's quickly summarized list of features Raf and Harvey neglected to tell us about before the game launched:
- All NPCs are actually real people on the internet
- All NPCs age in real-time
- Thickness of air is simulated
- Plants grow in real-time based on sunlight
- Possess a door and play as it for the rest of the game
With an upcoming DLC release scheduled for Dishonored, it's cool to see the folk at Arkane taking their time to release something low-key for fans. Dishonored was one of the best titles of 2012, for sure, and it's great seeing the devs still having fun with their own game.
Dishonored is currently available on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.