Now here’s some news that’s got me all giddy inside. A new Super Robot War game has been announced. Entitled Super Robot War OE, this new entry into the franchise will be based on the Super Robot War Neo system with a mixture of 2D and 3D graphics.
One new wrinkle with Super Robot Wars OE is that the the new PSP entry will be presented in an episodic fashion. The game will be split into eight chapters with each containing over 20 stages, with the first chapter expected to cost ¥500 ($5.28) and each subsequent chapter to cost ¥1000 ($10.57). Players will also be given the option to purchase the entire package for ¥6940 ($73.37). Each chapter will only be downloadable via PSN.
Super Robot Wars OE is expected to contain mechs from over 50 series including: Gurren Lagen, Code Geass, Zoids, Keroro Gunso, Jushin Liger, Go Saurer, Shin Mazinger, Gundam, Gundam 08th MS, Gundam 0080, Gundam Z, Gundam ZZ, G Gundam, Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed Destiny, Gundam 00, Macross F, GoShogun, Dancouga, Aura Battler Dunbine and Ramune & 40.
So, the series that immediately jump out at me are Keroro Gunso and Zoids. I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised considering that Virtual On has been in two of the Super Robot War games. But still, they seem just a bit out of place in my mind.
- Nintendo Classic Mini trailer shows off the new options on the mini NES 
- Blizzard now allows you to change your BattleTag for free, say goodbye to Arthas#3095 
- Battleborn to get trial version, free to play rumor a "reckless story" 
- Yakuza 0 release date confirmed, prepare for The Business edition on January 24, 2017 
- Dishonored 2 pre-orders include 24 hour early access 
- Microsoft accidentally shipped an Xbox One instead of a laptop before the system was announced 
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition rated by Brazil Advisory Rating Board for PC, Xbox One, and PS4 
- Portal may be getting an announcement soon after next week's meeting with Valve 
- Sony nukes PS4 mod support for Fallout 4, Skyrim Special Edition 
- Michael Pachter calls PC gamers "arrogant twits," says they're "like racists" 
- Pokémon Moon to be set twelve hours ahead of current 3DS time 
- Digital Homicide sues over 100 Steam users for saying mean words on the Internet 
- Netflix files complaint with FCC against Internet providers with "unreasonable" data caps 
- PS4 gamers may have to pay for HDR patches from third party publishers 
- Fri, Sep 30
- Gears of War 4 preloading has begun, disc owners will have an 11 GB day one patch
- Disgaea 2 Steam beta signups are now live, test and receive the game for free
- Nintendo Classic Mini trailer shows off the new options on the mini NES
- Thu, Sep 29
- Battleborn to get trial version, free to play rumor a "reckless story"
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition rated by Brazil Advisory Rating Board for PC, Xbox One, and PS4
- Portal may be getting an announcement soon after next week's meeting with Valve
- Dishonored 2 pre-orders include 24 hour early access
- Wed, Sep 28
- Pokémon GO has received 72 complaints with the Federal Trade Commission since its release
- Rumor: Destiny 2 brings the MMO to PC, but say goodbye to your Destiny characters
- No Man's Sky is under investigation by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority
Latest Net Reviews
|·||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080|
|·||Reeven Justice RC-1204|
|·||Creative Sound Blaster X7|
|·||EK Water Blocks EK-XLC Predator 280|
|·||Cougar Immersa (French)|