In case you've been missing out on Borderlands 2 DLC, 2K Games wants to make things easier for you. The publisher today announced something called the Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack, which bundles together every DLC up until the second add-on campaign. Sorry, no Sir Hammerlock for you.
What the pack does include, however, are the first two campaigns, which encompasses Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty and Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage. You've also got some other content to play with:
- Play as a fifth character: Gaige, the Mechromancer;
- Fight challenging enemies in the Creature Slaughter Dome battle arena and earn Mad Moxxi’s rare rocket launcher;
- Unlock unique weapons including the Gearbox Gun Pack and Skyrocket Grenade;
- Customize each character with additional heads and skins;
- Receive a Golden Key to unlock rare loot from the golden chest in Sanctuary.
Granted, they've left out Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt, but it's still a decent buy, if you're interested in the extra Borderlands 2 content. The pack is valued at $40, but will retail for $29.99 for a rough $10 discount.
Expect the DLC pack to hit stores on February 26, for Xbox 360 and PS3.