Painkiller is a game I can appreciate simply because I need a little heavy metal in my life on occasion. Lucky for me, Painkiller Hell & Damnation is about to turn the metal up to 11, releasing its first multiplayer DLC pack Medieval Horror. How medieval is it? Skeletons in armor.
Here's a list of all the fancy content to be added with the Medieval Horror DLC pack:
- Enhancement/Expansion of the Survival mode
- New Survival mode: Boss Audience
- New boss and multiplayer skin: White Demon
- New enemy and multiplayer skin: Assassin Greed
- Environmental Weapon: Parcel Gun
- New Tarot Card: Fear
- 1 brand-new multiplayer map called “Inhumator”
- 3 popular multiplayer maps (Psycho, Illuminati, Chaos) remade to the HD versions and also available in classic mode
In other words, a pretty ridiculous amount of content for Painkiller fans. Add in the fact that it only costs $3.99 and it's hard to pass up if Painkiller Hell & Damnation is a game you play even a little bit of multiplayer in. I just checked in on Steam and saw the content wasn't available yet, but it should be later today.
Painkiller Hell & Damnation is a remake of the classic People Can Fly FPS Painkiller and its first expansion Battle Out of Hell. Check the screenshots of the Medieval Horror DLC pack below and then look for the game on Steam if you need a little bit more metal in your life.
SKELETONS IN ARMOR.