After what was probably the roughest launch I've ever seen and a year's worth of updates, Kerberos Productions' space strategy game Sword of the Stars 2 may finally be in a good and ready state, as signified by today's release of Sword of the Stars 2: Enhanced Edition.
Priced at $20, it includes all DLC (even the new End of Flesh expansion), patches, and more. A feature list:
- The new Loa race with a new drive for their ships – the Neutrino Pulse Gate
- Over 25 new technologies including a new tech tree for cybernetics
- 10 new weapons and attack systems
- Expanded ship building options for all six original factions, including new Leviathan class ships
- 2 new independent races to seduce or bludgeon into your imperial orbit
- New random encounters and mission types
- All previously released faction based DLC – the voices, the badges, the avatars, the skins...all of it
For those who own the original game, End of Flesh is free for you as an apology of sorts from Kerberos and Paradox Interactive for the initial mess.
SotS 2: Enhanced Edition is available now in digital shops.