If you loved Europa, you are simply going to be blown away by Hearts of Iron, says Steve Milburn, Director of Marketing for Strategy First. It has everything that strategy gamers and war buffs are looking for.
Already being called the game of all games and an instant classic, Hearts of Iron covers the entire period of the War from 1936 to 1948, rather than fragmented periods, and offers a historically accurate rendering of that monumental decade. Players can bring the battle to any front they choose and must use a combination of diplomacy, strategy and combat to overcome their enemies and lead their country to victory. On top of all this, there are hundreds of hours of gameplay to be found and players can optimize their fun with multiplayer support over LAN or Internet.
Hearts of Iron Features:
- Epic Gameplay - Global map includes every nation and covers the battle from 1936-1948
- Scenario editor - Player can modify and construct maps and campaigns with their own settings and add national detail
- Highly advanced research model - Change the course of war by acquiring super weapons (nukes) and increasing production capabilities
- Deep diplomatic model - Unique system that simulates political systems and their effect on neutral nations in relation to alliances
- Historical generals and political leaders - Thousands of real people researched for individual detailed uniqueness
- Strategic level military system - Over 100 different ground, air and naval forces fight the entire war on a divisional level
- Real Time gameplay that can be paused at any time
- Soundtrack Contains 2 hours of quality music in MP3 format
- Optimized for Multiplayer - Hearts of Iron enables players to easily meet over LAN or Internet
For more information on Hearts of Iron, please visit www.strategyfirst.com. Infogrames will distribute Hearts of Iron exclusively throughout North America.