A title update for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of FIFA 13 will be released sometime during this weekend. EA says it'll fix the game's Career Mode crash bug, as well as connection issues pertaining to the game's Online Seasons.
As well as fixing issues "that have had the biggest impact on our fans", EA Sports confirmed the title update will also update the stability of Game Face and the Ultimate Team Online Tournament Hub, in addition to the following:
- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with "ANY" and "Match Keeper") will provide the desired results
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen
- (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings
The title update is already available to download for the PC version, while further updates for FIFA 13 are also planned to be released later this month, as well as "regular maintenance" that commences tomorrow.