Activision has announced that consumers who pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and download the accompanying Nuketown 2025 map will be able to partake in a double XP weekend during launch.
The double XP weekend will take place from November 16 to November 18. Activision also released the first image of the Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map, as seen above.
For UK consumers, GAME has updated details on their Perks Programme:
- GAME Exclusive Xbox 360 Avatar item or PS3 theme
- GAME Exclusive multiplayer playercard
- GAME Exclusive Digital multiplayer Brady mini guide
- Up to 25% off the turtle beach headset range
- Double reward points
- Entry to exclusive sweepstakes
- Plus, more to be revealed soon
- And, of course, you'll also get that Nuketown 2025 map unlock and benefit from the Double XP weekend at launch
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is due for worldwide release on November 13, 2012 on consoles and PC.