Microsoft Game Studios and Turbine Entertainment Software today announced that Asheron's Call 2 Fallen Kings, the first next-generation massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), has gone gold and will ship to stores in North America on November 22. Asheron's Call 2 Fallen Kings will be available for an estimated retail price of $49.99 (U.S.) with a monthly subscription of $12.95.
The dynamic world of Dereth has been reborn, and players who first set foot on its soil will find a drastically different version of the world that they were used to in Asheron's Call. The denizens of Dereth have fled deep into shelters, and the land above them has become twisted under dark waves of chaos for hundreds of years. After generations of hiding in fear, the three civilized races -- the Humans, the Tumeroks, and the Lugians -- forge an alliance, setting aside their past enmity to work side by side. All of the races will strive to reclaim their ancestral lands from the evil that has flourished in the ruins left by the devastation. Together they will rebuild the world, and face an uncertain future.
Microsoft Game Studios and Turbine are dedicated to building, changing and enhancing the Asheron's Call 2 online environment to offer players a compelling experience, month after month. New monthly episodes will feature an evolving, epic storyline, introduction of new features like dungeons, quests and monsters, and environments that change in response to player behavior.
Asheron's Call 2 Fallen Kings, the sequel to the popular massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) Asheron's Call, will advance the MMORPG genre with the advanced Turbine Engine G2 graphics engine, providing some of the most sophisticated graphics available on a PC. Asheron's Call 2 Fallen Kings features a dynamic, evolving fantasy world that reacts to players' behavior and actions. Developed by Turbine, the game includes features such as a revamped combat system and new in-depth crafting system that gives players a chance to pursue noncombative skills. More information about Asheron's Call 2 Fallen Kings is available at http://www.asheronscall2.com.
- The Pokémon Company "will make games for the NX," potentially drops hint about system's nature 
- Pokémon GO has received 72 complaints with the Federal Trade Commission since its release 
- Rumor: Destiny 2 brings the MMO to PC, but say goodbye to your Destiny characters 
- No Man's Sky is under investigation by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority 
- 3DS Pokémon gamers have a second chance at Darkrai, get it before October 31 
- Wasteland 3 revealed with multiplayer, crowdfunding begins October 5 
- Jack Tretton: Vita is a "great machine," but ultimately came "too late" 
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 beta dates announced, prepare to dodge in October 
- Sony nukes PS4 mod support for Fallout 4, Skyrim Special Edition 
- Michael Pachter calls PC gamers "arrogant twits," says they're "like racists" 
- Pokémon Moon to be set twelve hours ahead of current 3DS time 
- Digital Homicide sues over 100 Steam users for saying mean words on the Internet 
- Netflix files complaint with FCC against Internet providers with "unreasonable" data caps 
- PS4 gamers may have to pay for HDR patches from third party publishers 
- Wed, Sep 28
- Pokémon GO has received 72 complaints with the Federal Trade Commission since its release
- Rumor: Destiny 2 brings the MMO to PC, but say goodbye to your Destiny characters
- No Man's Sky is under investigation by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority
- Wasteland 3 revealed with multiplayer, crowdfunding begins October 5
- Tue, Sep 27
- 3DS Pokémon gamers have a second chance at Darkrai, get it before October 31
- Yakuza 0 release date confirmed, prepare for The Business edition on January 24, 2017
- Mon, Sep 26
- Jack Tretton: Vita is a "great machine," but ultimately came "too late"
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare beta begins October 14 for PS4, Xbox One coming October 21
- Tesco briefly listed the Nintendo NX online with a £349.99 price tag
- Fri, Sep 23
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI hardware requirements revealed, prepare your GPU for strategic conquering
Latest Net Reviews
|·||AZIO MGK L80|
|·||SilverStone Primera PM01|
|·||Kingston SSDNow KC400|
|·||be quiet Silent Loop 280|
|·||SanDisk Extreme 510|