"We are extremely excited to be bringing Serious Sam to the console market for the first time, and we couldn't think of a better system than the Xbox to introduce this franchise to next-gen gaming," said Jamie Leece, President of Gotham games. "Everything about the Xbox version is an improvement from the already amazing PC game. From the graphics to the controls, gamers can expect to be blown away by how incredible this game plays when it hits shelves this fall."
- Hack, Blast, and Annihilate 150 different creatures that attack simultaneously from air, land and water.
- Amazingly innovative stages taking place in wide-open desert settings. With graphics so crisp and clear you¹ll almost feel the sand in your boots, and the sun in your eyes.
- Serious Sam has the largest possible number of enemies on the screen for any game, making for high-adrenaline, intense action.
- Four-player split-screen multiplayer option.
- Killer split-screen deathmatch option. Up to 16 players with system link.
- Get deadly serious through insane power-ups -- Invulnerability, Invisibility, Serious Damage and Serious Speed. There¹s nothing you can¹t handle while jacked on these.