Today Square Enix unveils its entire E3 2012 lineup, and while the list is certainly extensive, the majority of titles being showcased are mobile games. Probably not too surprising, but a few AAA will be making their appearance as well.
Portal co-creator Kim Swift's puzzle-driven Quantum Conundrum will be at E3, just before it releases on June 21 to PC ("summer" for consoles). True Crime successor Sleeping Dogs will be present as well, along with Eidos' highly anticipated Tomb Raider reboot and IO's Hitman: Absolution.
Here's a rundown of their games based on platform:
HD consoles and PC
- Tomb Raider (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)
- Hitman: Absolution (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)
- Quantum Conundrum (XBLA, PSN, PC)
- Sleeping Dogs (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)
- American Mensa Academy (XBLA, PSN, PC, iOS, Android)
- Gameglobe (Online browser)
Handheld and Mobile
- Heroes of Ruin (3DS)
- Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] (3DS)
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS)
- Final Fantasy Dimensions (iOS, Android)
- Guardian Cross (iOS, Android)
- Demon's Core (iOS, Android)
- Raystorm (iOS)
- KooZac (iOS, Android)
- Dariusburst Second Prologue (iOS)
- Motley Blocks (iOS, Android)
- Qwirkle (iOS, Android)
- SolaRola (iOS, Android)
As previously confirmed, Final Fantasy Versus XIII won't be shown at this year's E3. That's not to say the Final Fantasy franchise will be totally absent, unless you'd rather not count Theatrythm Final Fantasy or Final Fantasy Dimensions. Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] (See what they did there?) might qualify on account of crossovers.